These 2 beauties added a few more rays of sunshine to my day (though my sister takes the cake for sure)! :)
Earlier this week, I had my hubby pick up some lemons and limes for my detox water; while I only wanted a couple of each, he brought bags full of each (praise the Lord he did, otherwise I wouldn't of had the chance to make this yummy, moist, fluffy thing)! I have so many that I knew I needed to put them to use somehow, and then, *light bulb*, I figured I'd put my own twist on a cake that I had already planned to! Who wants a plain old white cake anyway?
With the lemon and lime juice squeezed into the cake itself; then the juicy, zesty icing with a few extra zests on top, I couldn't help myself (after I took pictures of course)! :) It was so good that I broke my long streak of a diet and helped myself to 2 (small) pieces!
Given how many carbs and sugars this chunk of love carries, I think I'll experiment and make it a little healthier, without losing any of it's yumminess! :)
Even though it was a Monday (Yuck!) I was able to make it brighter so easily!
As always, have a beautiful, blessed day :)



No comments:
Post a Comment