Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Pumping Up My Cook Book


I find a ton of recipes on Pinterest, and usually pin one too many in a day (or 5 too many, Sometimes more.. It's a bit of an addiction), but I always get excited when I try something new. 

I thought bagels would be a challenge, especially since I just recently got into making my own bread! But, surprisingly, they weren't hard at all. A long process, but completely worth it!
 
I do believe my mom ate most of these within just a few hours of me giving them to her! 



I decided to finish off my baking for the day with some oatmeal sandwich cookies! 
The creme recipe I found gave me a bit of trouble, but with my own tweeks to the recipe, it turned out delicious! 


This little bug stuffed his face with one; so I think it was a job well done! 

No comments:

Post a Comment